Goalkeeper Glove Level
A - Premium
Uhlsport Speed Contact
Foam Backing in mm
Lawn, Artifical Turf Of Newer Generation
Exclusive and limited uhlsport Speed Contact goalkeeper gloves with Supergrip+ and inner seam.
The uhlsport Earth Edition will be available on 22. Launched on April and focuses on environmentally friendly materials. The backing material of the glove consists of pure, sustainable natural rubber (Yulex). Yulex material is a type of neoprene replacement that Made from natural rubber sources rather than petroleum. This reduces the environmental impact of neoprene production.
- Supergrip+: Provides ultimate grip in all weather conditions thanks to the new adhesive foam formula and integrated "high-grip elements". This rubber, which has been improved once again, uses a new composition between the adhesive and the adhesive foam, which delivers ultra-strong grip and optimal durability. Best performance is guaranteed for the goalkeeper.
- Inseam cut: With this cut, which is close to the fingers, the glove is sewn from the left. The seam also runs along the edges of the fingers, but is not on the outside of the glove, but points inwards. An advantage for all goalkeepers who like the glove to be tighter on their fingers to create optimal wearing comfort. The fit becomes tighter and ball control increases. The cut is also often referred to as a "negative cut" because the seams are not visible from the outside.
- Ultimate-Contact: Revised wraps on the thumb, index finger and little finger for maximum grip and additional security in all catching situations
- Rebound zone: Newly developed rebound zone in the fist zone of the goalkeeper glove. With this element a perfect combination between flexibility and grip is achieved on the backhand. The improved rebound effect allows the goalkeeper to punch further and with more control.
- Flex Entry: The elastic entry allows quick entry into the glove and is very comfortable to wear. The new Airprene carrier material is stretched over the wrist for additional comfort.
- Dual-Fix-System: The new, innovative closure system (formerly known as the twin-strap system) ensures optimal fixation with maximum flexibility and mobility of the wrist at the same time. Printing is possible on the front of the upper.
- Latex element on the strap for increased protection and more grip in the pulse area.
- Yulex liner: Yulex is an environmentally friendly alternative to neoprene and is made from natural and biodegradable rubber. Compared to neoprene, Yulex has a lower environmental impact and is made from renewable resources, making it a greener alternative.
- Wrap on the edge of the hand for more ball control and increased stability in the area of the back of the hand.
- Dressing aid on the closure for material-friendly entry