Adidas Predator 20
Foam Backing in mm
Lawn, Artifical Turf Of Newer Generation
100% legal - 0% fair. With the new adidas Predator 20 Uniforia Pack goalkeeper gloves you radiate aggressiveness and brutal power. The Predator has sharp, animal-like design lines and is the most feared glove on the planet.
In addition to the exciting design of the new Uniforia Pack, you'll benefit from improved performance in several areas:
The new generation knitted backhand with the revised layered constriction provides a highly adaptable, tight and comfortable fit. In combination with the URG 1.0 adhesive foam, which is embossed with anatomical flex zones, you get ultimate grip and ball control.
On the backhand the Demonskin is attached with its silicone spikes, which give you more grip and power when fisting. The extended wrist piece does not need a strap and maximizes the freedom of movement.
- URG 1.0: UnRivaled Grip 1.0 is the name of adidas' top grip foam. The adhesive foam is only used by the adidas professionals and is therefore offered exclusively for you. The 4.0 mm thick foam delivers a previously unattained grip performance. It was especially designed to meet the needs of adidas professional riders like Manuel Neuer, Kevin Trapp or Marc-André ter Stegen and is now used in the new and exclusive adidas promo models. It impresses with its extreme softness, which creates the best impact absorption for the goalkeeper. This means that all amateur goalkeepers can also play with the top-quality foam of the professionals. The rubber impresses with a top grip in all conditions - in wet and dry conditions alike.
Due to the very soft and therefore extremely grippy foam the goalkeeper has to take into account that the abrasion of the URG 1.0 is higher than that of the URG 2.0. Gloves with URG 1.0 are not suitable for training and playing on hard, dry surfaces or indoors or on artificial turf.
- Negative Cut: The negative cut ensures a tight and comfortable fit on the fingers. The goalkeeper gets a perfect fit and an optimal ball feeling. 80% of adidas professional goalkeepers play with this cut.
- Improved fit: The mesh layer of the fingers is made of one piece and anatomically shaped. This leads to a very direct ball contact. Thanks to a reduced number of seams, comfort is noticeably improved.
- Demonskin: The new backhand offers over 400 small, spiky silicone elements. These grip elements give the goalkeeper more grip and power when fisting. The silicone elements also improve the stability of the knitted backhand.
- Next Generation Knitted Backhand: The glove body and the backhand are made of a new generation knitted material. Thanks to a new yarn combination and an improved knitting pattern, the glove is more adaptable than ever before. Like a second skin, the glove nestles up against every hand.
- Extended entry without strap: The extension of the entry up to the forearm does not require a strap and ensures maximum freedom of movement. In combination with the new knitted material, this design still allows a firm, secure fit on the wrist.