Goalkeeper Glove Level
B - Professional
Adidas Predator 20
Foam Backing in mm
Lawn, Artificial Turf Of Newer Generation
100% legal - 0% fair. With the new adidas Predator GL Pro goalkeeper gloves you radiate aggressiveness and brutal power. The Predator has sharp, animal-like design lines and is the most feared glove on the planet.
In addition to the exciting design, you benefit from improved performance in various areas:
The new generation knitted backhand with the redesigned layered construction delivers a highly adaptable, tight and comfortable fit. In combination with the URG 2.0 adhesive foam, which is embossed with anatomical flex zones, you get ultimate grip and ball control.
On the backhand, the Demonskin is attached with its "silicone spikes", which give you more grip and power when fisting. The extended wrist piece does not require a strap and maximizes freedom of movement.
- URG 2.0: The palm consists of 3.5 mm extremely soft foam and an additional cushioning layer. This leads to an outstanding impact absorption. The very high grip in all weather conditions in combination with a further improved durability make this adhesive foam a perfect choice for all ambitious goalkeepers.
- Anatomical flex zones: The embossing on the fingers and on the rubber supports the natural movements of the hand and prevents bulging of the adhesive foam. This construction makes the glove even more flexible and contributes to a perfect, tight fit.
- Extended adhesive foam: The extended catching surface on the wrist provides increased grip when securing the ball.
- Negative Cut: The negative cut ensures a tight and comfortable fit on the fingers. The goalkeeper gets a perfect fit and an optimal ball feeling. 80% of adidas professional goalkeepers play with this cut.
- Improved fit: The mesh layer of the fingers is made of one piece and anatomically shaped. This leads to a very direct ball contact. Thanks to a reduced number of seams, comfort is noticeably improved.
- Demonskin: The new backhand offers more than 400 small, spiky silicone elements. These grip elements give the goalkeeper more grip and power when fisting. The silicone elements also improve the stability of the knitted backhand.
- Next Generation Knitted Backhand: The glove body and the backhand are made of a new generation knitted material. Thanks to a new yarn combination and an improved knitting pattern, the glove is more adaptable than ever before. Like a second skin, the glove nestles up against every hand.
- Extended entry without strap: The extended entry up to the forearm does not require a strap and ensures maximum freedom of movement. In combination with the new knitted material, this design still allows a firm, secure fit on the wrist.