Goalkeeper Glove Level
B - Professional
Adidas Predator 23
Foam Backing in mm
Lawn, Artifical Turf Of Newer Generation
Dominate the game with the new adidas Predator goalkeeper gloves. With a unique design and many technical features, the Predator glove collection is also the first choice for many professional and amateur goalkeepers in 2023.
World-class goalkeepers like Manuel Neuer, David de Gea, Gianluigi Donnarumma, Marc Andre ter Stegen or Kevin Trapp rely on the adidas Predator models.
- URG 1.0: UnRivaled Grip 1.0 is the name of adidas' top adhesive foam. The adhesive foam is only used by the adidas professionals and is therefore offered here exclusively for you. The 4.0 mm thick foam delivers unprecedented grip performance. It was specially designed to meet the needs of adidas professional goalkeepers such as Manuel Neuer, Kevin Trapp or Marc-André ter Stegen and is now used in the new and exclusive adidas promo models. It impresses with its extreme softness, which produces the best impact absorption for the goalkeeper. This gives all amateur goalkeepers the opportunity to play with the top adhesive foam used by professionals. The base impresses with a top grip in all conditions - in wet and dry alike.
Due to the very soft and therefore extremely non-slip adhesive foam, the goalkeeper must take into account that the abrasion of the URG 1.0 is higher than that of the URG 2.0. Gloves with URG 1.0 are not suitable for training and playing on hard, dry floors or indoors or on artificial turf.
- Abrasion Zone: In the zone where the wear is greatest (on the outside of the glove) there is an abrasion-resistant coating. Here the material is subjected to the most stress when falling and getting up. The abrasion zone extends to the upper hand and offers an additional grip surface. At the same time, it is very abrasion-resistant and thus extends the life of the gloves.
- Negative cut: The negative cut ensures a snug and comfortable fit on the fingers. The goalkeeper gets a perfect fit and an optimal feeling for the ball. 80% of adidas professional goalkeepers play with this cut.
- Improved fit: The mesh layers of the fingers are made from one piece and are anatomically shaped. This leads to a very direct contact with the ball. Thanks to a reduced number of seams, comfort is noticeably increased again.
- Thumb Wrap: The adhesive foam is rolled over the back of the hand at the thumb for more stability, extended grip and for improved ball control
- High Definition Grip: The High Definition Grip elements made of silicone on the knitted backhand enable an accurate fist defense without affecting the flexibility of the glove. The silicone elements also improve the stability of the knitted backhand.
- Knitted glove body: The glove body and backhand are made of a new generation knitted material. This has been further optimized to ensure an even tighter and at the same time more flexible and comfortable fit. The glove fits every hand like a second skin.
- Knit bandage without strap: The bandage on the wrist does not require a strap and ensures maximum freedom of movement. The modified composition of the cord compared to the rest of the glove allows for a snug, secure fit on the wrist.
- Finger protection system Fingersave: The flexible protection system protects fingers from overload and injuries. The ergonomically shaped sticks adapt perfectly to the goalkeeper's fingers. The extremely flexible construction enables the individual fingers to grip without any additional effort, while bending the fingers backwards into the injury zone is almost impossible.