Goalkeeper Glove Level
B - Professional
Hybrid Roll Finger/Negative Cut
Reusch Gold X
Foam Backing in mm
Lawn, Artifical Turf Of Newer Generation
Inspired by one of the most legendary Reusch designs of all time: The Reusch Legacy Gold X combines traditional design with state-of-the-art technologies and materials.
The neoprene backhand can be personalized with the goalkeeper"s initials, just like Reusch professional goalkeepers used to do. For example, Toni Schumacher or Peter Schmeichel had a large S printed on the back of the hand of their reusch gloves.
The glove fits snugly thanks to Evolution Negatve Cut. With the latex backhand and strap is provided for stability and cushioning. A unique model for unique goalkeepers.
- Reusch Grip Gold X: This exceptional match latex reaches a new level of grip and stickiness! Based on the exclusive Reusch Grip Gold formula, adhesive particles have been added to the latex compound. The result is a super soft palm coating with unmatched grip properties in all weather conditions.
- Evolution Negative Cut: This highly functional cut is a tighter fitting version of the successful Evolution Cut. The rubber rolls around the fingertips, generating a tight fit and the largest possible latex ball contact area for best ball control. The completely seamless fingertip area guarantees a tight fit and best ball control. An inseam construction in the lower finger area provides a very tight, flexible and anatomical shape.
- Preshaped Construction: The anatomically pre-shaped cut of the glove and the slight forward spread of the fingers support the natural catching position of the hands.
- Latex: Large parts of the backhand are covered with latex for optimal ball control. The very robust material gives the goalkeeper grip and cushioning when fisting as well as additional safety.
- Semi-elastic Strap: Wide strap made of latex with textile field for printing for optimal fixation on the wrist
- Elastic Bandage: The elastic bandage provides additional support and protection of the wrist and optimizes fit and wearing comfort
- 3D Thumb Crotch™: This newly developed, rolled construction between the thumb and index finger does not require any disturbing seams. The base material of the back of the hand, made of flexible, breathable mesh, extends to the palm in this highly stressed zone. This supports the ergonomic fit of the glove and increases the wearing comfort for the goalkeeper.
- Rolled Thumb™: The rolled thumb marks the extension of the inner hand latex over the inside of the thumb almost to the back of the hand. This significantly increases the catching area for the goalkeeper and gives the thumb a comfortable, functional 3D fit.
- Ventilation openings: Strategically placed small ventilation channels in the neoprene finger sidewalls provide constant air circulation and cool hands.