Goalkeeper Glove Level
A - Premium
Foam Backing in mm
Lawn, Artifical Turf Of Newer Generation
The best goalkeepers in the world, such as Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid and best World Cup goalkeeper), Joe Hart (West Ham United) and Allison Becker (Liverpool) and many other top international goalkeepers swear by the high-quality goalkeeper gloves from NIKE. The limited professional models of NIKE stand out especially in the details of workmanship and precision in manufacturing..
- 4 mm professional contact foam: The extra thick 4 mm contact foam not only absorbs the impacting force of the ball but also provides a higher level of flexibility and grip. A better ball control and a higher catch quality distinguish the grip in addition.
- Negative Cut Patented technology provides more latex contact on the ball at the thumb, index finger and little finger for a better feel of the ball. Ball control and grip is maximized and irritating seams between the fingers and the ball are avoided. Lightweight mesh inserts ventilate the hands in any game situation, no matter how hot and stressful, and provide a comfortable dryness.
- Highly crafted backhand made of 4-way stretch latex: Embossed segmented stretch latex for improved fit, hand and finger flexibility, and grip and protection for fist defense .
- Flexible back of hand: Padded fabric on the backhand stretches to allow them to move naturally and perform an optimal catching motion .
- Bandage with flexible, all-round latex strap for the perfect fit of the glove.
- Preformed Bio-Align Technology:The adapted Bio-Align technology puts the hands in an optimal position. The ergonomically pre-shaped fingers are already in catching position for direct ball contact and a safe catching movement. .
- Stretch Latex: The entire glove is covered with very comfortable latex. More freedom of movement are guaranteed for the goalkeeper.
- Mesh ventilation on the backhand: The mesh material used provides increased and improved ventilation. The mesh fabric, also known as grid vinyl, is an elastic fabric with nertzartigem breakthrough and thus very light and air-permeable. A mesh insert is particularly permeable to perspiration pushing out from the hand. Mesh material is popularly used in goalkeeper gloves to improve air circulation in the glove and slippage caused by moisture, inside the glove .