Goalkeeper Glove Level
C - Competition
X1 Wet´n Dry
Completely with latex. Complete latex backhand for optimal ball control
Foam Backing in mm
Lawn, Artificial Turf Of Newer Generation
semi-elastic & 1-fold wrapping & latex
Neoprene bandage & semi-elastic
Full bandage neoprene with strap made of latex
- X1 Wet and Dry: The all-weather surface offers the goalkeeper maximum safety and ball control in all weather conditions. Whether dry or wet, the X1 Wet`n Dry always has the highest level of grip and excellent cushioning properties.
- Special Surround Cut: With this cut, the palm surface also surrounds the sides of the fingers, reshaping them ergonomically and doing without any seams in the finger area. This guarantees 100 percent latex on the ball.
- Ergonomic Support System ESS™: The anatomical shape of the hand and the fore spread of the fingers of the Ergonomic Support System support the natural catching position of the hands. The latex extends over the small finger side, increases the catching surface for the goalkeeper and optimises the ergonomic fit.
- Complete latex upper hand for optimal ball control
- Seamless Neoprene Cuff: This neoprene cuff adapts to the natural shape of the wrist and completely eliminates annoying seams. The glove becomes more resistant. Ergonomically shaped, it gives the glove additional flexibility and higher wearing comfort.
- Pro Flex™: Convinces through extreme flexibility. The use of special materials in sophisticated interaction with all technical aspects of the glove enables a more harmonious and softer flex on the back of the glove and gives the goalkeeper additional stability.
- 3D Thumb Crotch™: This newly developed, rolled construction between thumb and index finger does not need any disturbing seams. The base material of the back of the hand made of flexible, breathable mesh extends in this heavily stressed zone up to the palm of the hand. This supports the ergonomic fit of the glove and increases wearing comfort for the goalkeeper.
- Rolled Thumb™: The rolled thumb indicates the expansion of the inner hand latex over the inside of the thumb almost to the back of the hand. The catching surface is thus significantly enlarged for the goalkeeper and the thumb gets a pleasant, functional 3D fit.
- Pull Loop™: Is an additional application on the bandage that facilitates entry, even with wet hands.